THE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU The 7 things I hate about you Ohh..you Your vain, your games, youre insecure you love me, you like her, you made me laugh you made me cry I don't know which side to buyYour friends, the're jerks and when you act like them just know it hurts I want to be with the one I know and the 7th thing I hate the most that you do you make me love you ....that's miley's new song. i kinda love it (:
I'm super tired. I have been studying for Alergbra 1 exam :p. murderous like for serious. I loved my day today. school was well school. have you ever been friends with somebody really told them stuff, and then they like walk out of your life. well i'm sick of it.
i went to church, well its wasn't really chruch. but i like almost crapped in my pants of fright. My best friend's dad well he is in the navy, so they have moved alot. well it was about 20 of us there at chruch, and they were talking about army and stuff he gets up there and is like i was thinking about jokes, and he goes so like we're moving again. i swear me, ryan, and brooke were about to cry right there. but they aren;t (: thank Jesus.
so then i went to buffalo wild wings. the waitor i swear like had something up his butt. its was freaking gayyy. kendra was like dude, do i have to get my own drink?? and nick's little brother was like adoarbale. he was like nick im your brother you know that. he is like 4-5. awwee so cute.
but yeahh.
so im freaking ready to SOMETIME hopefully tomorrow 5th period that i am blessed with math knowledge. for serious. and then i have to worry abotu grammar and french and every other subject!! HOEEYESS!!! so i am going to logg off for now of another adventerous night, fallowed by Bible study with my girls and school & softball. then i can do this all again (:
"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"-- i dont know who its by sorry (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment